one of my old friend went out with this kid, & last year I saw him at a store he looks way different now this video is so old lol
Finally it’s back
I just cried
When you flashback to who showed you this like 7 years ago.
LMFAOOOOOOOO I LITERALLY JUST FUCKING DIED.
OMG ITSS BACKKKKKKK 😂😂😂😂
forever reblogging this.
Chic Trends – Nautical Stripes
Nautical stripes are a staple that should be in every Chicista’s closet. Not only is it a classic for anytime of the year, but it can also be worn in many different ways. You can it dress casually for a day of shopping or a coffee date with a friend or you can dress it up after work for a happy hour with your coworkers. The possibilities are endless with the perfect nautical shirt.
A great way to pair up your striped shirt is with leather skinnies and some loafers or fashion sneakers. This gives you an effortless yet well put together look for any daytime running around that you may have. If you want to wear stripes to work but need to look happy hour appropriate at your favorite wine bar, how about swapping the leather skinnies for a black flowy skirt? Just wear a red lip before leaving work to give you a more made-up look.
Chic Trends – DIY Cracked Lip Mask
Let’s face it ladies: sometimes lip balm just isn’t enough. You buy a different one every time you step into a drugstore or Sephora and pray that this one will be the one that will finally moisturize your lips and take them back to your baby days.
We know that feeling all too well so taking the extra step to care for your lips especially in the winter is vital for their overall well-being. A lip mask will do just the trick and you only need a few simple things:
2. Plastic wrap
3. Oatmeal (optional)
4. Warm cloth (optional)
Watch the video for step-by-step instructions. We suggest adding a bit of soaked and softened oatmeal for extra nourishment and a bit of exfoliation. The warm cloth is optional bit if you run it under warm water and press it against your lips prior to the mask, it’ll help soften your lips to better absorb the mask.
happy birthday, dana vaughns!
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG people*
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
Fierce feline inspired cat eye sunglasses have been around for a while now, and with each passing season they continue to get bolder and bolder. These chic little sunnies have been spotted at the runway shows of Alice + Olivia, Anna, Sui, Erdem, Jason Wu and Prabal Gurung. We love the way this seasons designers are transforming the retro cat eye sunglasses into an entirely new and futuristic looking accessory. Cat eye sunglasses are the perfect choice for a girl who is going for a classic look, with a bit of unique flair as well.
Try The Trend Tips
Ladies, you need to get your hands on a chic pair of cat eye sunglasses ASAP, and keep these tips in mind while rocking this latest UV ray blocking trend.
- When it comes to frame size this season it’s time to bring out the big guns. Celebs are sporting the cat eye sunglasses trend in extra-large this year, just be sure that if you decided to super-size this trend that you keep the proportions of your face in mind. You don’t want your face to get lost in the trend.
- Why not up the wow factor of this trend even more and opt for metallic cat eye sunglasses, these sunnies make for a super chic statement accessory especially for those more formal sunglasses appropriate occasions.
The list of celebrity fashionistas rocking these kitty cat eyed sunnies is long, but it includes some of our favorite ladies like Dita von Teese, Salma Hayek, Sandra Bullock, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and Nicole Richie.
This style of sunglasses looks particularly fetching on girls with heart and oval shaped faces; they seem to be able to pull off the sharp acute angle of the cat eye frames without getting lost in the look. Cat eye sunnies are a great way to amp up the sophistication factor of any ensemble, whether you’re rocking a trendy Zara skort and designer t-shirt or a simple denim shirt dress.
Quirky, cozy and chic are the words that best describe this latest fashion trend. The oh-so fashionable statement sweatshirt trend is ultra-wearable, extra-comfy and perfect for a wardrobe that will soon be transitioning from summer to fall. This season sweatshirts are hitting the scene adorned with bold prints, wordy messages and fun textures. On the runways fashion houses like Carven, Balmain, Jason Wu, Lanvin and Givenchy all showed chic high fashion statement sweatshirts. These couture sweatshirts can be paired with anything under the sun, from cut-offs to pencil skirts. We recommend you get your hands on a chic statement sweatshirt ASAP!
When it comes to taking this trend on a casual outing we suggest going with a bold faced sweatshirt, similar to the Kenzo tiger embroidered look that’s so popular with fashion bloggers right now. We suggest pairing a bold sweatshirt like this with high waisted light wash denim shorts and oxfords for a fierce ensemble.
To try out this trend in a more formal way pair a statement sweatshirt with a peplum pencil skirt. We know this sounds like an odd combo but with the addition of a chic pair of ankle strap heels and a subtle sexy side swept up do, you’ll be looking unique and very chic.
Try The Trend Tips
Ladies, the fashion gods have blessed us with a trend that’s as comfortable as it is chic, so be sure to add this trendy look into your wardrobe.
When it comes to statement sweatshirts this season, go for bold prints like leopard and zebra, just be sure to anchor your bold printed piece with a neutral of some sort.
If you’re not ready to make the bright colored or bold printed plunge, then go for monochromatic black and white. A black and white statement sweater is the perfect way to give this trend a little touch of class.